Worship & Prayer Team Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure worship assistants for each service (ushers, greeters, communion servers, etc).
- Oversee the Prayer Chain (church secretary)
- Coordinate with the Congregational Life Ministry Team to ensure the guest book and follow-up are conducted.
- Maintain Sunday service attendance information.
- Ensure communion supplies are available and secured.
- Develop and update as needed an informational booklet/pamphlet which describes Faith Lutheran and LCMC and ensure its availability for interested people.
- Provide public relations through newspaper articles, congregational notices and other media.
- Ensure bulletins and other information are available for church services.
- Coordinate with other Faith Lutheran Ministry Teams as needed to accomplish specific projects/mission efforts.
- Assist the church council in financial budgeting activities.
- Oversee altar preparation and volunteers.
The Altar Guild is a sub-team of the Worship & Prayer Team