Congregational Life Team Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the Sunday guest book and follow-up efforts.
- Ensure that fellowship supplies are available for after Sunday service (coffee, juice, treats, etc.).
- Plan, organize, and conduct church-wide activities such as picnics, Easter breakfasts, potluck dinners, recognition Sundays, etc.)
- Provide funeral assistance as needed (food, help, set-up, clean-up, etc.).
- Plan and organize group participation events (garage sales, brat sales, bake sales, canoe trips, etc.).
- Coordinate with other Faith Lutheran Ministry Teams as needed to accomplish specific projects/mission efforts.
- Assist the church council in financial budgeting activities.